The goal of InfraGard is to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communication between members and the FBI. InfraGard members gain access to information that enables them to protect their assets and in turn give information to government that facilitates its responsibilities to prevent and address terrorism and other crimes.
The relationship supports information sharing at national and local levels and its objectives are as follows:
- Increase the level of information and reporting between InfraGard members and the FBI on matters related to counterterrorism, cyber crime and other major crime programs.
- Increase interaction and information sharing among InfraGard members and the FBI regarding threats to the critical infrastructures, vulnerabilities, and interdependencies.
- Provide members value-added threat advisories, alerts, and warnings.
- Promote effective liaison with local, state and federal agencies, to include the Department of Homeland Security.
- Provide members a forum for education and training on counterterrorism, counterintelligence cyber crime and other matters relevant to informed reporting of potential crimes and attacks on the nation and U.S. interests.
The benefits of joining InfraGard include:
- Network with representatives from other companies that help maintain our national infrastructure. Quick Fact: 350 of our nation's Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.
- Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.
- Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as the FBI and DHS.
- Get invitations and discounts to important training seminars and conferences.
- Best of all, there is no cost to join InfraGard.
Please consider donating $35.00 or more annually to become a Boston InfraGard Chapter Contributing Member. Contributing Membership entitles you to additional value-added benefits. We are a 501C3 non-profit organization.
Funds collected are used to provide speakers, facilities and other associated expenses which benefit our chapter throughout the year. Contributions are not required to join InfraGard Boston. Companies and individuals are invited to make ad hoc contributions at any level outside the purview of the Contribution Membership program.
All members remain a part of the FBI National InfraGard Program, which is free, and continue to receive the benefits to which they are entitled under that program, including most general meetings and networking opportunities.
You can donate by sending a check made out to “InfraGard Boston” to the address below, or you can click on the PayPal link below.InfraGard Boston | PO Box 9135 | Boston, MA 02114
Thank you for your continued support and consideration.
Gene Kingsley, President